By Kittie Frantz, RN, CPNP-PC
See baby’s normal rhythms and patterns in the first and second week and how they differ day to day.
- Program includes:
- Lots of photos to make the points clear
- Feeding, pooping and peeing charts – how to lessen the complication they bring and use it to teach
- Many, many links for further study
- Click here to see what Baby Friendly objectives this Module fulfills.
- IBLCE will count any course/conference that offers CEU/CERPS (their continuing education units) toward your 90 hours.
When you receive your DVD, download the Outline, Bibliography & Handouts if applicable, from the links below. Viewing the DVD in its entirety is facilitated with these. If you have purchased CEU/CERPS fill out the CEU/CERPS Application and email it to email@example.com. Once it is received we will email you the Post Test. NOTE: The Questions are selected to reflect what was discussed on the DVD by the live class. If you achieve 70% correct answers on the test once it is emailed for grading the certificate will be mailed to you. Lastly, please fill out the Evaluation form. Feedback is very much appreciated.
Post Test will be mailed to you upon receipt of the CEU/CERPS Application.