By Kittie Frantz, RN, CPNP-PC
- Pillows – a help or a hindrence?
- Baby-Led and Laid-Back Breastfeeding in depth
- Program includes:
- Films to illustrate new concepts in attachment that work!
- Lots of photos
- Students practicing competencies in class
- Links for further study
- Click here to see what Baby Friendly objectives this Module fulfills.
IBLCE will count any course/conference that offers CEU/CERPS (their continuing education units) toward your 90 hours. And each Module of The Baby’s Perspective is 4.28 California CEU’s and 4 “L” Cerps for IBLCE or Dona.
When you receive your DVD, download the Outline, Bibliography & Handouts if applicable, from the links below. Viewing the DVD in its entirety is facilitated with these. If you have purchased CEU/CERPS fill out the CEU/CERPS Application and email it to email@example.com. Once it is received we will email you the Post Test. NOTE: The Questions are selected to reflect what was discussed on the DVD by the live class. If you achieve 70% correct answers on the test once it is emailed for grading the certificate will be mailed to you. Lastly, please fill out the Evaluation form. Feedback is very much appreciated.
Post Test will be mailed to you upon receipt of the CEU/CERPS Application.