TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK These five laminated 3″ by 5″pocket-size cards are ideal for quick reference in infant feeding. Dietitians love them! Lactation Consultants can use these in assisting working women as to how much to pump to leave for baby the next day. Subtracting how much milk baby took from the feeding tube device at the breast from the calculated daily intake can be used to measure how much baby is likely getting from the breast to encourage mom’s progress.
- The blue card calculates for you the 10% weight loss from the newborn weight, and what baby would weigh after the loss! Perfect for home visits.
- The purple card is for full term infants up to six months of age to calculate the number of ounces of 20 calorie per ounce milk an infant needs every 24 hours by the infant’s weight! (108 Kcal/Kg)
- The pink card is also used to calculate the number of ounces of 20 calorie per ounce milk an infant needs based on her weight. This 120Kcal/Kg chart is used for infants who are small for gestational age (SGA), full term but under a month of age, and progressing to “catch-up weight” if weight gain was previously slow.
- The green card is a Pounds to Kilograms conversion chart.
- This yellow card summarizes infant and child growth parameters. Average weight gains per day, per month and per year. Average length increases by year and average head circumference growth in the first year.
ISBN # 1-885748-70-1